An eSongbook is a digital version of a Songbook, Musical or Nativity. If you have purchased a product with Words on Screen™, then your eSongbook will automatically be added to your online player.
To access you eSongbooks and the script and resources in it:
- First, log into your Out of the Ark account and open the Words on Screen™ player (Stream Online is the best option for most people!).
- Once you have opened the player, you should see a tab to the left-hand side titled ‘eSongbooks’, this is where all your eSongbooks are kept.
- By clicking ‘All eSongbooks’, you will be able to view your eSongbooks grouped into four categories: song collections, curriculum, musicals and activities.
- Clicking on the cover will open up the eSongbook.
- Once opened, you can access all the associated eSongbook resources on the left had side, and all songs in the main window.
Here Naomi shows you how to access any additional resources included in your eSongbook
Using eSongbooks is easy! Watch to find out more